June 26, 2013

Van Venture // Moon Shadows

We drove through a cloud to reach our spot for the night. When we arrived the fog was so thick we could barely see. As we sat down to eat our dinner of rice and soup, the cloud began to wisp away, exposing a bright and full moon. The moon lit up the whole valley like a skylight, we could see everything in front of us. The tall snow-caped Pyrenees were right above us, looking so mysterious in the moon light. I danced around and made moon shadows while Dustin experiment with the camera. He was trying to capture the amazing night, but we both agreed that no picture could do it justice.

The next morning we woke up to a little rain but we still managed to have a delicious breakfast of muesli, bananas and tea. Our breakfast under the Pyrenees was a great start to another day on the Van Venture.






8 comments:

  1. Love those views and the dark cloud picture is amazing!
    hugs,
    Milly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have nightmares of the tick crawling down my chest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first picture looks like an eye...God is watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos and RopeSouls! I have been following y'all for a while and think I need some RopeSouls for my summer climbing/hiking/camping adventures as well as when I go to the beach.

    You guys are awesome I love reading about your van life.
    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. obsessed. that last photo is perfection, my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy amamzing batman!! I kinda want your van! haha

    ReplyDelete